Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Lose 20 pounds in 6 months



Lose 20 pounds in 6 months.

That’s what the doctor told me to do.


I went in for a diabetic checkup.


My A1C is 5.7!


For those of you unfamiliar with what the hell that means, 5.6 or lower is not diabetic. I’m almost there!!!


My blood sugar is fairly stable with the medication and diet that I have been following.


The diet sucks!


No grains, no sugar, no high carb fruits or veggies or dairy products.


I eat a lot of meat, cheese, nuts, and low carb veggies. I eat some sugar free candy, not a lot cuz it can screw up my gut. I eat a little bit of berries. I have a little half and half in my chai tea.


I’ve done rather well for 4 months sticking to it.


But I’m really missing CARBS!!!


The doctor said I can have some carbs if 90% of the time I’m sticking to the low carb plan. YAY!!!


In 2022 I dropped 40 pounds using intuitive eating. That means eating what I want, when I want, how much I want, as long as I’m listening to my body. I think I’ll try to implement that with low carb eating.


I’ve been using Reiki on myself to help heal diabetes too.


(Insert link to Reiki and Diabetes post)


I’ll also be using Reiki to help me lose weight.


(Insert link to Reiki and weight loss)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Title: Maximizing Your Time: 10 Speedy Energy Healing Hacks

 Title: Maximizing Your Time: 10 Speedy Energy Healing Hacks Hey there, fellow time-strapped souls!  Are you ready to harness the power of e...